Go-Gum Limited Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Of Use
The term “Go-Gum” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose office is: Go-Gum Limited, Suite 225, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. United Kingdom. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Go-Gum Limited’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Conditions of Sale
Unless otherwise agreed in writing these terms and conditions expressly exclude any conflicting terms or conditions stipulated or referred to by the buyer in negotiations or orders and also, whilst not excluding any liability in negligence for death or personal injury, there is hereby excluded all other express or implied condition, statement or warranty, statutory or otherwise. Orders are accepted by the company only upon the terms and conditions herein contained, which the buyer is deemed to have accepted.
All orders for goods will be completed unless the company notifies the buyer of its inability to complete an order due to circumstances beyond the company’s control. Every endeavour will be made to deliver goods on any date requested but the company shall not incur any liability for any reason for failure to do so. The company is entitled to make part deliveries unless a stipulation to the contrary is made by the buyer. Orders accepted by the company are not subject to cancellation except with the written consent of the company and then only upon such terms as will indemnify the company against all direct or indirect loss or damage.
Carriage & Insurance
For destinations in Great Britain delivery shall be ex-works and delivery to the carrier shall be deemed to be delivery to the buyer who may be charged with the costs of carriage. Insurance during carriage shall be effected as agreed by the parties but in the absence of agreement shall be the responsibility of the buyer.
Terms of Payment
All payments shall be made in such manner as the company shall specify and upon the due date as a condition precedent to future deliveries.
Where a consignment has been subject to any damage, pilferage or shortage, the buyer shall within three days of receipt of such consignment notify the carrier and also notify the company in order that a claim can be made. Where the damage, pilferage or shortage is not the liability of the carrier, then a claim under the insurance shall be made where appropriate, either by the buyer or the company, whichever arranged such insurance.
Where goods are shown to the satisfaction of the company to have been defective in material or workmanship at the time of delivery, the company shall either replace or give suitable credit for such defective goods, provided that notification of the defect is received by the company within thirty days of receipt of the goods by the buyer. Except as provided for above the company will not be liable for any loss, damage or expense or any consequential damages arising in connection with this contract.
Reservation of Title
(i) Unless otherwise notified in writing to the buyer, until the goods shall have been paid for in full together with all other sums due from the buyer, the goods shall remain the property of the company notwithstanding delivery of the same and the passing of the risk therein to the buyer and the buyer shall while in possession, store the goods in such a way that they can be identified as the property of the company and in disposing of them, shall do so only for the company’s account subject to 7.2 below.
(ii)If the buyer shall sell or dispose of the goods to any third party before the price and all other sums due from the buyer have been paid in full any proceeds resulting therefrom (or claims thereto) shall belong to the company to the extent of sums due from the buyer to the company in respect of the goods.
(iii) Failure on the part of the buyer to pay all sums owing in full when due shall give the company the right (without prejudice to any other remedies) to repossess the goods with or without prior notice and to enter upon any premises in which the goods may be for the purpose of repossession.
Governing Law of Contract
The contract between the company and the buyer shall be governed by the laws of England and shall be construed and performed in accordance therewith.
No modification or variation of the terms and conditions herein contained shall be binding on the company unless in writing and signed by an authorised officer of the company.
The company reserves the right to modify its product wherever it is found advisable.